Search

New Wall Art in the Bedroom



I really wanted to add something above the bed in the master bedroom. It just needed a little something. 


Originally I wanted to put some kind of mirror up there like this


or this




But eventually decided to go with something a little simpler. I just loved how the minimalist prints look above the bed. It's simple but adds a little something to the space. I searched Pinterest for some inspiration and came up with these...





I ended up buying "inhale, exhale" prints of Etsy from here, and then sent them over to Walgreens to have them blown up in poster form. Then I bought two 16x20 black poster frames from JoAnn Fabrics.

In total, this project cost me about $30. Luckily there was a sale on photos at Walgreens and JoAnn Fabrics was having a sale on frames, plus 20% off your total purchase, so I was able to get everything extra cheap.

Here's a sneak peak of how it turned out. I'll post more pictures when I reveal the master bedroom updates. Coming Soon!



No comments

Post a Comment