Search

My Holy Grail of Hair Care Products for 2019

Hello & Happy Sunday! I wanted to share some of my holy grail hair care products with y’all! These are things I use almost every day & cannot live without! My hair and I have had some ups and downs throughout the years and all of the products listed below have really helped with all of the issues i’ve had with my hair. My hair is long and although I haven’t colored it that much in the past few years, its definitely damaged from all the styling and heat that it undergoes. It’s usually super flat and looks extremely damaged if I just let it air dry, so I never the leave the house without blowdrying and styling it. Thankfully, all the products I listed have really helped protect my hair and keep it looking healthy despite all the trauma I put it through!


IN SHOWER HAIR PRODUCTS


Kenra Professional Volumizing Shampoo

Why I Use It:
I LOVE Kenra Products. Every one I’ve used it amazing. The Volumizing shampoo is great because my hair is long and there’s a lot of it, but it can be very stringy and flat if I don’t use the right products to give it volume. I have definitely noticed that this shampoo has helped a lot with volume.
What They Say About It:
“Kenra Professional Volumizing Shampoo amplifies fine, lifeless hair. Proteins and panthenol (vitamin B5) help to create body and fullness.
  • Gently cleanses and conditions without adding weight
  • Provides body and fullness to fine, lifeless hair
  • Helps control frizz and flyaways
  • Improves strength, shine, and manageability
  • Helps extend the life of color/color safe”

Kenra Professional Volumizing Conditioner

Why I Use It:
Just Like with the shampoo, the Kenra Volumizing Conditioner gives me the right kind of volume and the product is light enough that it doesn’t weigh my hair down throughout the day.
What They Say About It:
“Kenra Professional Volumizing Conditioner adds body and fullness. Silk protein enriched formula restores strength and manageability to hair.
  • Gently cleanses and conditions without adding weight
  • Provides body and fullness to fine, lifeless hair
  • Helps control frizz and flyaways
  • Improves strength, shine, and manageability
  • Helps extend the life of color/color safe”

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

Why I Use It:
After a while, all the products I use in my hair can leave a film or residue which flattens my hair and makes it hard to style it. I’ve been using this product for years and its done wonders for my hair. I just wash my hair with it once a week and remove all the old residue and products completely from my hair and use my normal conditioner after and my hair feels like new! It works wonders!
What They Say About It:
“Get ready to instantly remove up to 90% of dulling residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products. After using our clarifying shampoo, your hair will feel fully cleansed. 
This non-irritating top-rated clarifying shampoo cleans your hair and instantly rinses away residue. You only need to use it once a week before going back to your favorite shampoo. It’s also made for all hair types, even color-treated hair.”

T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo-Original Formula

Why I Use It:
I suffer from eczema on my scalp and it gets pretty bad at times, so I use the T/Gel Shampoo to clear the eczema from my scalp, leaving it feeling clean and fresh. It’s also great if your struggle with dandruff.
What They Say About It:
“Our gentle dandruff shampoo starts to work on contact, so it controls itchy and flaky scalp conditions from the first use. And the shampoo continues to work for hours even after it's rinsed off. 
Recommended by dermatologists to effectively control chronic Scalp Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis and even common Dandruff.”

It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

What They Say About It:
“Developed to respond to the demands of today's color treated, heat styled, and otherwise processed hair, It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask is a simple-to-use, conditioning treatment made to enhance softness and smoothness. Flexible enough to be used as a daily conditioner and also intensive enough to be used as a periodic deep-conditioning treatment, the Miracle Hair Mask delivers unparalleled results for dry, damaged, or over-processed hair.”


HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS

Kenra Professional Blow-Dry Spray

Why I Use It:
I love this stuff! I spray a little throughout my hair right before I blow dry and it not only cuts my blow dry time in half but also provides a heat protectant that leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny!
What They Say About It:
“Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results.
  • Dramatically decreases blow-dry time by 50%
  • Provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage
  • Lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens
  • Eliminates frizz and resists humidity
  • Provides long-lasting, healthy looking results”

Kenra Professional Root Lifting Spray #13

What They Say About It:
“Kenra Professional Root Lifting Spray 13 is a volumizing spray fixative that boosts hair at the roots. Lightweight formulation provides lasting style support and body without stiffness.
  • Provides intense thermal defense up to 428 F
  • High humidity resistance
  • 60 hour hold”

Kenra Professional Platinum Hot Spray #20

Why I Use It:
This stuff keeps curls and styling for daayyysss! I just spray a little of this on each strand of hair before curling and it keeps the curl without making my hair feel crunchy or dry!
What They Say About It:
“Kenra Professional Platinum Hot Spray 20 gives the ultimate thermal protection with long-lasting, firm hold. Uniquely formulated to prevent thermal damage while permitting a clean release from styling tools.
  • Provides ultimate thermal protection with long-lasting, firm hold
  • Uniquely formulated to prevent hair damage from heated tools and harmful UV rays
  • Permits a clean release from heated tools
  • Adds vibrant shine”

Kenra Professionals Platinum Thickening Mouse #12

Why I Use It:
I’ve been using this for a few weeks to add thickness to my hair. I have a lot of hair and its long but it can look stringy and thin, especially if I go a few days without washing it. This stuff gives my hair thickness that lasts for multiple days!
What They Say About It:
“Kenra Professionial Platinum Thickening Mousse plumps each strand of hair by up to 150% and adds fullness and body to achieve the appearance of thicker hair. This ultra-lightweight formulation resists humidity for up to 48 hours and provides a flexible, touchable hold for up to 24 hours.
  • Increases the density of the hair shaft by up to 150%
  • Significantly increases body for up to 24 hours
  • Flexible, light hold lasts up to 24 hours
  • Non-flaking, brushable finish
  • Thermal protection up to 428 F
  • Reactivates upon reapplication”

SPACE.NK.apothecary Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo

Why I Use It:
BEST DRY SHAMPOO EVER!
What They Say About It:
“It absorbs product buildup, oil and impurities with translucent powders while soothing your scalp and restoring strength and softness, and it won't add texture, grip or weight to hair. Fragrance-retention technology means its signature scent stays with you all day. This nourishing formula also maintains your hair health and color vibrancy.”



HAIR STYLING TOOLS

T3 Single Pass Wave

Why I Use It:
I love this wand because it heats up quick, curls my hair in seconds and keeps the curl for days! Anything to reduce the amount of times I have to do my hair is always a plus for me!
What They Say About it:

T3 Featherweight Compact Dryer

What They Say About it:
“Compact Size. Mighty Results. This speed-styling wonder packs all the features of a full-size dryer in an ultralight body to make blowdrying a breeze. The unique folding handle helps eliminate space-waste, making this petite-yet-powerful dryer ideal for storage in small places or styling on-the-go. Dry hair fast and healthy anytime, anywhere with 2 speeds/heat settings, a cool shot and dual voltage.

T3 Tourmaline SoftAire Technology: Other dryers use a hurricane-like, chaotic windflow and high heat, which can damage the cuticle and cause split ends, frizz and flyaways. T3 Featherweight Dryers work differently. A specially-engineered fan generates a high volume of air and weaves it through the dryer at a soft, gentle speed, enriching it with negative ions and far infrared heat. The enriched airflow exits the dryer in a wide cone shape that dries large sections of hair-fast. Negative ions in the airflow cancel static and quickly seal the cuticle, which helps hair retain natural moisture, reduces frizz and enhances shine.”

No comments

Post a Comment