Search

DIY Floral Wall Art and Frame Wall


After completing the hallway makeover, I began a new project of updating some of the wall decor in the Breckinridge house. I had been looking through Pinterest and became inspired by all of the navy, aqua, coral color schemes I had seen and decided that it was just what the Breckinridge house needed. Since pretty much all the updates I had made to the home consisted of zero color, the house was looking quite boring. A pop of color is exactly what it needed.

x


This pin from Decor 2 Ur Door was exactly the color scheme I had I visioned. 
Here are some of the rooms that inspired my choice of color scheme.
Luxe Addition’s Coffee Table Tour







Once I picked a color scheme I went forward painting the frames. I decided just to paint the frames for the frame wall navy and Aqua and skip the coral for the kitchen because i thought they would play nicely off the mint chairs. 

I wish I had a better before picture of the frames, but sadly I do not.  Here is how it turned out…

x

No comments

Post a Comment