Search

Choosing The Perfect Paint Color For the Living Room

Now that the Kitchen is complete, it’s time to move on to the next project, the Living Room.  Trying to decide the paint color had been challenging because I’m unsure whether or not to bring some color into the rooms with the wall color or just to keep the walls simple and add the color via furniture and accessories. So far all the colors we have chosen for the house are very cohesive.
paint colors
  1. BEHR LIGHT MINT
  1. SHERWIN WILLIAMS OPERA GLASS
  1. SHERWIN WILLIAMS AQUACADE 
  1. VALSPAR STILLNESS
  1. SHERWIN WILLIAMS SNOWDROP
  1. SHERWIN WILLIAMS SUPERWHITE
  1. BEHR SILVER CHARM
  1. BEHR ASH WHITE
x


They are also very basic. The main rooms are all painted a shade of gray. In the kitchen we painted the walls BEHR STERLING. [caption id="attachment_34" align="alignnone" width="500"]Kitchen
Kitchen[/caption] And the hallways joining the kitchen to the living room we painted the walls BEHR MARQUEE WHITE LIE. [caption id="attachment_6" align="alignnone" width="500"]Entry Room
Entry Room[/caption] Keeping with the blues and greens in the rest of the house and the accents in the kitchen, I came up with a few ideas to bring some color into the house. green paint colors
  However, if I go for something more subtle, I will stick to grays with minimal yellow tones in it. Due to the lack of natural light that comes in through the few windows of the townhouse, the walls tend to reflect yellow tones and it makes the rooms look very small. gray paint colors
I want the paint colors to flow throughout the house.  That is why the I was looking at the colors I chose. possible paint colors
It’s such a risky choice to go with color in any room {especially in this house} because you never know what color the walls will reflect. I plan to get testers later this week of the 8 colors. I will keep you posted on the process and I try to choose which color to pick!

No comments

Post a Comment